Preparing assessments and correcting answer sheets is perhaps one of the most time-consuming tasks for a teacher. It is not easy to prepare new questions for every class, every year. In fact, reports say that almost 81% of teachers time is spent on just paperwork. Meanwhile, these traditional tests provide them with little to no knowledge about the learning gaps of students and merely promote rote learning.
At the same time, the school administrations also struggle to ensure that there are no discrepancies in their assessment results. They also have to make sure that the assessments created by different teachers do not differ too much in difficulty levels.
For a student too, assessments are a scary word. Exams always come along with sleepless nights spent cramming the textbooks. And when results come, the report cards often give them very little inputs on how they can improve themselves.
But what if there was a comprehensive assessment management solution to mitigate all these challenges? Next Education India Pvt Ltd came up with a Next Assessment with this thought in mind.
What is Next Assessment?
Next Assessment is a complete solution for students and teachers. It provides personalised learning to students through continuous evaluation and feedback. Instead of following the same kind of assessment for every exam, it allows the teachers to customise the tests to suit the needs of the students. It tests the students based on their abilities and provides detailed reports on their performance. This lets them understand their weak zones to improve themselves.
Why Next Assessment?
Next Assessment comes with a number of attractive features that will make the life of both students and teachers easy:
- An assessment generator that creates static assessments based on various concepts as well as Bloom’s taxonomy.
- A question library with more than 5,40,000+ questions for the teachers to choose from
- Ready-made revision tests to help the teachers assess students at both concept level and chapter level
- Personalised learning facilitated through adaptive tests to gauge the individual abilities of the students
- Automatic test correction with the help of Optical Character Recognition software to save teachers time spent in evaluating answer sheets
- Instantaneous detailed reports that show the students overall as well as skill-wise accuracy in a subject
- Global calibration to let the students see where exactly they stand against other test takers across our platform.
Through its innovative features, Next Assessment ensures that there is always complete transparency of information among its various stakeholders. It eliminates the chances of manual errors in correction and discrepancies in the question papers while also easing the burden on the teachers. It caters to the individual learning needs of each child.
Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning platform, the adaptive learning tests provide questions that are either more difficult or easy depending upon the students answers to previous questions.
With the help of Next Assessment, students can say goodbye to exam fears. The solution comes with a number of practice tests which allow the students to gain more confidence. The students can take the tests anywhere, anytime on iOS, android or windows.
Teachers can breathe easy and now make use of the time wasted away in paperwork. With the help of the detailed reports, they can identify the learning gaps of the students and guide them on the right path to improve themselves.